Monday, February 16, 2009

My First...


You know how much you can love until you become a mother. I have always, for as long as I remember, have wanted to be a wife and mom. I was blessed in the year of 97, with our first daughter Elisabeth. I had always said when i was a little girl, that the first daughter I have, i will name after my grandma. Whom I was so close with. She lives in Flippin and I wish so much we could see each other more often.
Elisabeth is 11 now, and is turning in to quite the young lady. I am getting to start sharing only mom and daughters would talk about, and I have waited all my life for these moments. She is growing and changing and is almost as tall as me. Wow ! where does the time go. Soon she will be out of school and having a family of her own. I know she will have a wonderful family someday. But for now, I am enjoying these short moments. Remember to cherish the little things, and keep their memories alive always. They are only small for a short time.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment