Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines Day !!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I hope this note finds you all well. Keep praying for James he is still a little under the weather.I wanted to wish everyone a great Valentine's Day this Saturday. Its a great day to tell someone you love them. I have an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally. He never gives up on me. I couldnt imagine my life with out him. Having him by my side day after day is all I need.

The kids are having their parties tomorrow at school and I'm going to try to steal my husband away for lunch. We have enjoyed being able to just step out for lunch together to catch up some. Its nice after a long day of stress to just be able to get away and enjoy great company. He is the best.

Have a great weekend. Tell someone you love them.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment