Monday, February 9, 2009

God Is Good !!!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone now has lights, and is doing well..Today was amazing. I had struggled last week, in my Algebra class. I was struggling to finish this one section that I had to make a certain grade on to be able to go onto the next section. God reminded me after the 3rd try, that I not only forgot to pray about it first, before getting stressed out, and almost giving up. He reminded me that I was in school, to his purpose, and that is to become a nurse. I had to decrease, and allow him to increase in this situation. Today was a new day. I went in to begin this section again, and prayed, " God give me the wisdom I need to get threw this today. Give me the strength of the Holy Spirit to carry me threw. I begin the section. At the end of the section, I made an 90 on the final grade for it..Amazing. I begin the pretest to finish off that section, and finished it with a 89. My God is good..I have to constantly struggle to accomplish my goals, and the goals the Lord has for my Life.

I don't know how many of you know this, but I felt lead to go to college. It was a perfect time in mine and my husbands lives for me to be able too. He graduated two years ago with is BS. I am so proud of him. As I stated this process of school, I begin to realize how much I needed the Lord in the part of my life. In all my life. I begin to pray, Lord lead me in the path of your way, not mine. I have always wanted to become a nurse. He told me to become an RN, not an LPN, which is what I in tended first. I want to work with Hospice patients so bad. I know I have a long road ahead, but you know what?.. With God anything is possible. He knows the desires of my heart. I want to be able to share his word, pray for them, give them hope, and lead them to the Lord. So continue to pray for me and my family.

God is good.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment