Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daniel our number 4

Daniel James Medina, born 8/28/05. He weighed 7lbs. 13 oz. He was my biggest baby. I had him at 39 weeks. My body seemed to want to have him early, but I never did..Thank goodness..I started contracting or having braxton hicks around 20 weeks. We went to the hospital a lot. But God kept him safe and in my tummy until he was ready to bring him into the world. He was so beautiful. You have to realize that after having 3 girls a boy was never in our minds. We just assumed we were having another girl. We alreay had a girls named picked out, and we went in for the ultrasound thinking we were having a girl. It was my mom, me, and my aunt Donna. When they pointed out in fact it was not a girl..lol..I almost feel off the table. It was all I could do not to keep from smiling.I dont think I stopped..I rushed home and was so excited to tell James..He had no Idea, and I tried to hold my excitement in, but as soon as I walked in, he knew..lol..James helped me name our girls, but I gave him full honor of naming his only boy and our last one. He was so excited..He came up with a lot of names and I liked them all..I mentioned the name Daniel and told him it was my fav. story in the bible, but he could name him anything thing he wished..It was his choice. He told me a few weeks before the birth what he had chosen and Daniel James was it..It could not have suited him better..He is a little boy living in a big lions den full of girls..lol..
He was a good ending.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment