Monday, February 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home !!!
We made it back to our house safely today. We will miss being at papaw's house. They kids are asking ," When are we going to spend the night with papaw again."
We will miss it there, but we have more room here, and now papaw can sleep normal..lol.. We were so thankful to have a warm bed to sleep in, and great company.We were all blessed that dad's lights were only off 12 hrs. We would have had to maybe stay in Branson in a Hotel, if we had been out of lights for very long.
James has to work tonight, so he will lay down soon, for his bed time. I'm not sure if the girls will have school at Bergman or not tomorrow. They have a transformer down there. I went back to classes myself today. I just call a call from our pastor, who works at the school also, and he just said we are having school tomorrow..That is good news..
I hope everyone stayed warm, and that you have lights by now.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. HI,
    I've enjoyed reading your blog. You do a great job...Keep it up!
    We are very happy (and appreciative) of having electricity again, too. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete