Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kendra


Kendra Medina, born October 5, 00...She was so sweet and tiny.Kendra was born about four weeks early. I was having gall bladder attacks while I was preg. and with the stress of the attacks, I began to dia. some. She had some fluid on her lungs after birth, and I wasnt able to see or hold her for 24 hrs. She is healthy and full of life. She loves making her family smile. She is always so loving. She has the biggest heart. She would do anything for anyone. She loves animals.She is an awesome student in school. She has had a hard time this year. Her teacher needs to retire, and is very strict with her students. Kendra hasnt enjoyed this year much. So I will be thankful for next year. She just had her eighth birthday this last October. She was so excited to be a year older, from the smile in this picture. She is always excited to get presents and for everyone to be around her. She got lots of great gifts. I think she is a little my girl and a little of Daddy's girl too. She just is an all around awsome girl. We are so blessed.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment