Thursday, February 5, 2009

A good Day

We all had a great day today. I realized again, that God is in control. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, who provides so much for his family. We wouldnt be able to make it without him. God gives us so much. My family is well. We have a wonderful home, Great school for the kids, and I am attending a great college. He has so many plans for our lives.
I am so thankful for my life. My kids are so wonderful. Its so hard, not to be so proud, but I am so proud. They are very smart. They all make great grades.
Our family church is so wonderful. They are so great to our family. We truely feel like we have the BEST church in the world. What more could a person want in life. Great church, great husband, and great kids.

God is good

No comments:

Post a Comment