Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sickness

Hello Everyone,

Sorry its been a couple of days since my last blog..My kids have all been sick with this crazy virus thing that is going around. Daniel first, then Abby, then Kendra..Elisabeth, our oldest one has not gotten sick..Thank God... We finally had all 4 in school today, then my husband, around 2 pm, had to go and get Daniel from preschool.. His fever was 102.5..So he is I guess not over it yet..It is crazy..His turned into double ear infections, and we thought he was over it, now he has another fever..I am going to take him to his dr. in mountain home tomorrow..I want to have some test run on him to see what is going on..It has been going on for off and on 3 weeks..Its getting old..Pray, that our family gets over this stuff..James still has his cough too..Its lingering on...Pray that me and Liz do not get this stuff..With me in college, its hard to not miss, when you have kids sick, and I dont need to get behide..I will have to miss tomorrow too..

Thanks for all your prayers. God Bless you all,
Ondria

No comments:

Post a Comment