Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ICE, ICE, ICE, MORE ICE, AND NOW SNOW !!!!


It is still coming down. Ice and Ice, and now its snowing some. We now have a tree the size of Kansas on my roof, and limbs down everywhere..We do still have lights. That is so amazing to me..lol..We have power lines down everywhere, but we still have lights..I'm not complaining any..I couldn't make it in this house alone, with 4 kids and nothing to do. So I thank God for keeping the lights on. I'm almost afraid to wake up in the morning, not knowing what my house or yard will look like. Please remember James tonight, he has to drive into Fed-X to work, and he will be driving our Suburban with 4 wheel drive, but on ice, i dont know how much it will help. It took him over an hr. last night to drive a 30 min drive. So you can amagine how long it took. My dad lives in Harrison, and still has lights also. So concidering everything we are all good..
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. The storm is awful isn't it?!! Glad you started a blog...you will love it!

    ReplyDelete